Testing Build 4
January 20, 2023
- Added option to prevent users from changing their name and email address (Settings -> General -> Misc -> Allow Users to Change Account Details).
- Added support for auto-detection of UEFI ROM (Libvirt capabilities).
- Added option to disable cloud-init on a per VM basis (Server -> Settings -> Cloud-Init).
- Added VM audit logs. (Admin -> Servers -> Audit & Server -> Audit).
- Added server action throttling.
- Added Self Service widget to End User dashboard.
- Fixed various UI elements (Admin & End User).
- Updated vendor bundles to latest versions.
Testing Build 3
January 10, 2023
- Added support for Provisioner scripts (Shell, Powershell, Batch, Python).
- Added write lock support to metrics datastore on VM migrations.
- Improved Self Service package display settings with overrides.
- Added Self Service package option to specify the number of IPv4 to be issued.
- Fixed display issue with User Authentication Logs.
- Added force IPv6 option to packages.
- Added Name and Label overrides to Self Service hypervisor groups.
Testing Build 2
December 20, 2022
- Fixed issue with saving server package settings.
- Added token & hour totals to self service usage API endpoint.
- Added option for end users to view a basic monthly usage breakdown of self service VMs.
Testing Build 1
December 17, 2022
- Added support for end user Self Service. https://docs.virtfusion.com/2.0/guides/self-service
- Added support for NAT networking (including custom port & domain forwarding). https://docs.virtfusion.com/2.0/guides/nat-setup
- Added ability to customise the login screen with logo/background/text.
- Added firewall rulesets (can be assigned to VM packages or directly to a VM).
- Fixed multiple display bugs in the end user and admin UI (missing labels, un-flushed reactive data, object conversion...).
- Fixed issue where end users couldn't assign multiple IPv6 addresses from certain subnet sizes.